The other day I had the opportunity to drop by my department head's office. He's a friendly guy and on the rare opportunities that I have to pay him a visit, we have had enjoyable conversations. While I was in his office yesterday I asked him

"Sir, What is the secret of your success?"

"Two words"

"And, Sir, what are they?"
two-words

"Right decisions."

"But how do you make right decisions?"

"One word."

"And, sir, What is that?"

"Experience."

"And how do you get Experience?"

"Two words"

"And, Sir, what are they?"

"Wrong decisions"

Click to hear all

Grammar notes:

- drop by: thăm ai đó, có thể do nhân tiện, tranh thủ, tình cờ... không phải viếng thăm chính thức

The other day I had the opportunity to drop by my department head's office.

- pay someone a visit: tới thăm ai đó

I have to pay him a visit.